Union Hall Day Pass
Do you just need a day or two to work in a new setting? If so, fill out this form. Shortly after, you will be emailed an invoice. Once that is paid, you will get a security code for the front door. The code will only be active for the day/s you select. If you need more than few days, you may want to consider an unlimited membership so you can work as often as you want to!
Day Pass Fine Print
- Your Day Pass only works for you (if you have a guest visit you, they must buy a day pass too).
- You may be asked to provide a photo ID for day pass use.
- Day passes do not give access to conference rooms. You can purchase conference room time if available.
- We recommend you buying your pass the day before you plan to visit us. If you'd rather pay farther in advance, you certainly can.
- You will receive a door code that will work on the day of your day pass from 9am-6pm. The code expires after 6pm.
- Upon arrival, check in with the Community Manager and they will give you the lay of the land so you can start working.
- Let us know if you need any help, have questions, or you decide you want to join after your day of working!